AidJoy is a Greenville, South Carolina-based non-profit delivering multimedia journalism, web-based technology, and public relations to charities committed to solving dire world problems.
As media experts that continue to gain recognition for non-profits around the world, AidJoy needed website solutions that are always available, never compromised, and scalable in size and bandwidth. As a non-profit, they needed a solution that was both secure - and affordable.
Immedion provided AidJoy with a virtual hosting platform and secure servers - for free.
- Ensured informational websites are always online and secure no matter what volume of traffic they encounter
- Saved money with an in-kind solution
- Provided opportunity for growth in number of websites and bandwidth
- Alleviated staff workload
- Earned client loyalty through exceptional customer service
“We don’t have to think about it. We have our business goals to accomplish, we’re out there trying to make a difference in the world, and we don’t have to worry about our site. Plus, Immedion has never treated us like we aren’t a paying customer. It’s nice to be provided with pro-bono services, yet still be treated as well as a large corporation for these services.”
- Jim Ciallella, Director of Technology
As the sites get more complex and need more bandwidth, Immedion is an ideal partner to help position us as we fall into our own and in their generosity, Immedion is a large part of the solution we’re striving for.”
- Jonathan Shanin, CEO