Proud Supporters of ITmatters
Immedion is proud to partner with Racks and Towers and Pink Ribbon Girls (PRG) in their ITmatters program. ITmatters provides an easy and rewarding way for businesses to make a charitable contribution to Pink Ribbon Girls by donating end of life hardware.
- Comprehensive hardware inventory and assessment
- Eradication of all data
- Full decommissioning and reconditioning of hardware
- Preparation and removal of hardware for shipment
- Maximization of fair market value
- 20% of generated revenue will be a tax deductible donation to PRG
- 10% of generated revenue will be matched by Racks and Towers
- Environmentally responsible process
- Racks and Towers services are complimentary when participating in ITmatters
More About Pink Ribbon Girls
Pink Ribbon Girls is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that was founded by breast cancer survivors who have a passion for supporting and empowering others who are currently in the fight against breast and gynecological cancers. They are there to make the burden lighter. PRG strives to balance the fear and uncertainty that these cancers bring to individuals and families by providing free direct services of healthy meals, housecleaning, rides to treatment, and peer support to their clients to ensure that No One Travels This Road Alone. For more information, visit www.pinkribbongirls.org.
Want to Donate?
Contact Adam Larkins
Immedion Director of Facilities Operations
email@example.com | 513-361-0800