AidJoy is a Greenville, South Carolina-based non-profit delivering multimedia journalism, web-based technology, and public relations to charities committed to solving dire world problems.
As media experts that continue to gain recognition for non-profits around the world, AidJoy needed website solutions that are always available, never compromised, and scalable in size and bandwidth. As a non-profit, they needed a solution that was both secure - and affordable.
Immedion provided AidJoy with a virtual hosting platform and secure servers - for free.
- Ensured informational websites are always online and secure no matter what volume of traffic they encounter
- Saved money with an in-kind solution
- Provided opportunity for growth in number of websites and bandwidth
- Alleviated staff workload
- Earned client loyalty through exceptional customer service