Immedion is a fast-growing Cloud, data center and managed IT services provider offering infrastructure solutions that help lower costs, maximize internal resources and keep business critical data safe, secure and always on. We’re proud to deliver the enterprise-level solutions of a national provider with the hands-on attention and agility of a local business. Throughout the past ten years, Immedion has consistently delivered on our commitment to reliability and customer service. It’s that level of care and expertise that has attracted organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 500 to select Immedion as their IaaS provider.
Immedion operates seven data center facilities in Greenville, SC (headquarters), Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC Rock Hill, SC, Asheville, NC and two locations in Cincinnati, OH.
Working at Immedion
Immedion is a customer-first organization that values initiative and innovation. Our employees utilize industry-leading IT tools and resources to deliver reliable infrastructure services.
Recently named one of SC’s Best Places to Work, we recognize that our employees are our greatest assets in maintaining our Always On business philosophy. That’s why we offer outstanding benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Annual Incentive Compensation Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision, Cancer and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
The Channel Manager (CM) is responsible for leading and managing Immedion’s appointed VARs (Value Added Resellers), independent reps, and other non-direct sales channels (agents). The CM will qualify, train, and manage these agents in all data centers and markets to generate targeted revenue and represent Immedion in a professional manner. The CM will work closely with Immedion operations, marketing, accounting, and product teams to ensure agents and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop long term relationships with new agents
- Train and manage business plans with management and sales staff of the agents
- Sell and close new and existing business with the sales team of agents with specific monthly targets
- Updating CRM with contact and opportunities information
- Represent Immedion in the marketplace; requires 75% travel visiting agents and their customers
- Implement and manage various marketing campaigns with agents for specific products, verticals, and or markets
- Networking at various IT and other related events before, during and after business hours
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of outsides sales experience managing channel business
- Proven track record of success selling in the IT industry
- Complex IT sales experience
- Capable of managing and motivating agents (non-employees)
- Consultative selling experience (selling capabilities rather than just products)
- Proven track record calling on C-Level executives
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Technical knowledge or experience with the ability to train others
- Knowledge of hosting, cloud computing, and/or outsourcing industry
- Excellent listening, writing & presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Job Location: Greenville, SC or Cincinnati, OH
Position Reports to: VP of Sales
For consideration, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.