The Attention and Care of a Local Provider
Extend your IT Department
At Immedion, “customer first” is not a cliché; it’s our business philosophy. It’s important to us to deliver the attention and care of a local provider while offering and maintaining all the capabilities of a national data center and infrastructure services provider. It’s more than delivering quality customer service; it’s providing Always On service to our customers. We have a team of qualified technicians ready to provide support any time, day or night, 24/7/365.
All Immedion Network Operations Center (NOC) team members are experienced technicians that can provide customer support on the first contact. They are trained and prepared to provide answers and assistance immediately, as opposed to a typical non-technical call center representative.
- On average support calls are answered within 10 seconds, 3x faster than the industry standard.
- NOC technicians provide ongoing updates so customers are always aware of the status of their ticket.
- Open tickets are always updated every 48 hours, or sooner based on actions taken.
- Our goal is to deliver same-day resolution as often as possible.
- Immedion tracks over 25 different customer service metrics.
Customer Service with Initiative
Immedion treats customer data as if it were our own. We take a proactive approach to its care, and our experienced NOC technicians are always monitoring our facilities, network and systems to ensure Always On service to our customers.
Technicians notify customers regarding thresholds set for:
- Power usage
- And more!
Our NOC technicians also act as the first line of support to our customers. They assist with issues such as:
- Password expiration
- Changing out drives
- Remote access requests
- Physical device / VM server support
- Ensuring proper network connections
- And more!
They are always ready to lend their assistance and expertise and function as an extension of our customers’ IT departments. At Immedion, we are dedicated to providing Always On customer service and technical support. Learn more about what we can do by visiting our resource center and reviewing our case studies and testimonials.