The Best of Both Worlds.
Whether you are looking to integrate physical infrastructure with the cloud or combining private and public cloud resources, our Hybrid Cloud is the ideal solution for getting the most out of multiple infrastructure types. Many organizations utilize hybrid or multi-cloud solutions as they integrate Cloud into their everyday use, while others use our Hybrid Cloud to maximize efficiency while meeting security and compliance requirements.
No matter what your requirements are or what assets you already own, Immedion’s cloud engineers will work closely with your IT staff every step of the way to ensure that your solution is ideally designed to meet your needs. And with Immedion’s Multi-Cloud Connector, we can easily help you manage your existing multi-cloud network.
Features & Benefits
- On-demand cloud scalability to keep up with your business needs
- Reduced cost and time spent managing your own infrastructure
- Capital expenditures cost savings via the elimination of hardware refresh cycles and extended support contract phases
- Stringent compliance and security options that are not available in other public clouds, including encryption-at-rest
- Configurable multi-site options
- 24/7/365 support with access to our team of highly skilled and certified technical experts
- A managed switch interface to easily switch between your public cloud, private cloud and infrastructure environments
- Advanced networking options
Want More Information? Check out our:
Many clients combine data center storage with cloud solutions, where information is hosted and stored securely on virtual servers. Cloud services are included in Immedion’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service model and scaled to meet your business needs. Our experienced engineers work directly with your IT staff to provide a cloud storage solution and help you select a public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud option to host your data, as well as prepare your team for a seamless migration.