Secure, Reliable and High-performing
Immedion’s Public Cloud is designed to guarantee flexibility, reliability and performance. Immedion’s Public Cloud is never oversubscribed, and we work diligently to ensure exceptional performance and availability. We’ll provide everything you need to implement the Cloud including server resources, operating server and network infrastructure along with access to our dedicated team of data technology experts to help you along the way.
The Right Level of Cloud Management for Your Business
Immedion’s Public Cloud offerings range from fully-managed to self-managed. Whatever your preference, we can work with you to find the level of management that works best for your business.
Control Your Cloud
Controlling your Cloud infrastructure is easier than ever with Immedion’s Cloud management tool, where you can deploy and manage virtual servers, monitor usage and scale on demand from a single-pane-of-glass.
Use Cases of Immedion’s Public Cloud
- Ability to scale quickly and on demand
- Flexible consumptive based resource models
- Deep integration into other Managed Services product sets, such as systems management, backup and disaster recovery
- Integrated Network Function Virtualization, resulting in high performance and flexibility
Benefits of Immedion’s Public Cloud
- Internet access
- Hardware redundancy
- Virtual firewalls
- Low latency
- Fully redundant network and storage
- Private VLAN and secure VPN capabilities
- 24/7/365 support technicians, only a phone call away
- Offerings from the OS Catalog, including Windows and RedHat Linux OS
- SLA-backed uptime guarantee
- Access to our team of technical experts
- Small fault domains to ensure reliability
- Seamless Cloud migration
Many clients combine data center storage with cloud solutions, where information is hosted and stored securely on virtual servers. Cloud services are included in Immedion’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service model and scaled to meet your business needs. Our experienced engineers work directly with your IT staff to provide a cloud storage solution and help you select a private cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud option to host your data, as well as prepare your team for a seamless migration.