Criminal Justice Information Services Security
Immedion is experienced in working with customers that must adhere to the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) security policy. CJIS outlines the minimum standard of security necessary for both criminal justice and non-criminal justice agencies with access to or who operate in support of FBI criminal justice information services and information. Many of our employees have completed FBI Security Addendum and Awareness training as part of our efforts to meet these standards. CJIS security standards means that businesses can be assured of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Trained employees in the implementation and maintenance of these security measures
- Employees that have met the criterion set for background checks and fingerprinting outlined by the CJIS policy
- A commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- A proven record of keeping data and systems safe and secure
- Met the requirements of a variety of other compliance regulations