Highly Available and Redundant Network
Immedion’s dedicated network provides a highly available, flexible and redundant Tier 1 internet access platform. Each of Immedion’s facilities has a minimum of two fiber providers and multiple Tier 1 IP providers, ensuring there is no single point of failure.
Always Connected. Always Reliable. Always On.
Immedion’s technical staff can assist in determining bandwidth needs, equipment procurement and engineering for managed services. Immedion’s network is built to provide the most scalable, redundant, high-performance and cost effective way for our clients and our client’s customers to connect to our data centers and meet their business requirements.
Immedion’s Network Features
- High speed, low latency, cost effective point-to-point connectivity options across all Immedion data centers
- Access to practically an unlimited ceiling of bandwidth for intensive applications
- Immedion has contracted with multiple Tier 1 providers as well as worldwide fiber carriers to ensure reliability.
- 10/100/1G/10G network connectivity available
- Fixed, burstable or data transfer billing options
- Burstable bandwidth access
- Web-based portal for bandwidth performance and usage reporting
- Redundant Cisco Routing and Switching
- Domain Name Service (DNS) hosting
- Public IP address space
- Geographically and electronically diverse Tier 1 optic providers
- High Speed Metro Ethernet available in copper and fiber with multiple providers allowing high bandwidth connectivity between customer site and Immedion
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 high speed intra-datacenter connections
- 24/7 onsite network monitoring
- Multi-homed network with multiple 1G and 10G connections
- Gateway Failover Protection
- MPLS- multiple providers allowing Immedion to easily become a node on a customer’s private network
Immedion’s local data centers are strategically located for safety and convenience. Locations include Spartanburg, SC, Greenville, SC, Charleston, SC, Downtown Cincinnati, Eastgate Cincinnati, Asheville, NC, Columbia SC and Columbus, IN (in the greater Indianapolis area).
Not sure what to look for? Download our data center checklist to help you as you consider IT colocation. Topics covered include data center features, network, environment, certifications and more.