Always Connected. Always Reliable. Always On.
Immedion’s dedicated network is built to provide the most scalable, redundant, high-performance and cost-effective way for our clients to connect to our data centers and meet their business requirements. This internet access platform is highly available, flexible and redundant, with geographically and electronically diverse Tier 1 optic providers.
During your set up, Immedion’s technical staff will help determine bandwidth needs, procure equipment and engineer your solution. We can also provide bandwidth performance and usage reporting from a web-based portal, with burstable access to practically an unlimited ceiling of bandwidth for intensive applications.
Features and Benefits
- High speed, low latency, cost-effective point-to-point connectivity options across all Immedion data centers
- Access to multiple geographically and electronically diverse Tier 1 optic providers
- Billing options that work for you, including fixed, burstable or data transfer
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 high speed intra-datacenter connections
- 24/7 onsite network monitoring from our team of highly skilled and certified technical experts
- Ability to easily become a node on your private network
- Redundant Cisco routing and switching
- Web-based performance and usage reporting
For More Information, Check Out Our
KMK Law Case Study, detailing how Immedion provided a full production and DR solution, including private ethernet.
Tupelo Honey Cafe Case Study, describing how Immedion helped Tupelo Honey Cafe with infrastructure, backup and VPN solutions.
Immedion’s local data centers are strategically located for safety and convenience. Locations include Spartanburg, SC , Greenville, SC , Charleston, SC , Downtown Cincinnati , Eastgate Cincinnati , Asheville, NC , Columbia SC and Columbus, IN (in the greater Indianapolis area).