State of the Art Facilities. Hands On Customer Care.
We work with businesses of all sizes to provide data security, redundancy and connectivity in our top-of-the-line facilities. Each of our eight locations offers cutting edge technologies designed to keep your data and systems secure and Always On, and each includes an unbeatable network with multiple Tier 1 IP providers for highspeed access and performance without a single point of failure.
By taking advantage of Immedion’s enterprise-class colocation facilities, you will maintain control and ownership of your assets while gaining access to our staff’s broad range of IT expertise, all delivered from our SOC 2 Type 2 compliant data centers. We treat your data and systems like they’re our own – ensuring they’re safe, secure and accessible 24/7/365. Should an issue arise, we’ll resolve it quickly, no matter what. That’s our promise.
Find Your Data Center
We've chosen each of our locations to strategically protect your data and offer easy access from major city centers.
- Asheville, NC
Situated on a high plateau in one of America’s safest weather cities, nestled between two mountain ranges and high above the nearest flood plain, making it an ideal location for disaster recovery. Learn more about Asheville.
- Columbia, SC
In the heart of downtown Columbia, well-situated to provide production and disaster recovery solutions to most businesses in South Carolina. Learn more about Columbia.
- Columbus, IN (Greater Indianapolis)
A purpose-built data center located centrally to Indianapolis, Louisville and Evansville, and able to withstand even an EF-5 tornado. Learn more about Columbus.
- Cincinnati, OH (Downtown)
Conveniently located for area businesses in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, with easy access to the facility and customer service. Learn more about Downtown Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati, OH (Eastgate)
A boutique data center space located in Ivy Pointe, for a nearby colocation alternative to downtown. Learn more about Eastgate Cincinnati.
- Greenville, SC
Immedion’s headquarters, discreetly located in the Global Business Park and providing access to reliable data center and disaster recovery solutions to the area’s growing business and tech community. Learn more about Greenville.
- North Charleston, SC
Located in the Palmetto Commerce Park near Ladson, constructed to meet and exceed the conditions of the coastal region – both hurricanes and earthquakes. Learn more about North Charleston.
- Spartanburg, SC
Located in a stand-alone facility near the city center and offering the highest levels of uptime thanks to its total 2N redundancy. Learn more about Spartanburg.
Features & Benefits
- An Always On promise that means your data will be up and available 24/7/365 in our fully redundant data centers
- Each data center is built with redundancy in mind, including UPS and Cisco routing and switching plus diesel generators for redundant power supply. They further include geographically diverse Tier 1 fiber optic connectivity and fully monitored heating, cooling and ventilation.
- 24/7/365 support, alongside monitoring and reporting, from our expert technicians in our Always On NOC.
- On-site amenities including a customer work area, disaster recovery room and more.
- SOC 2 Type 2 security measures, including badge, PIN and biometric access controls, least privileged access and on-site video surveillance.
- Primary production
- Disaster recovery
- Supplement your current data center environment
Want More Information? Check out our:
Data Center Checklist, covering data center features, network, environment, certifications and more.
AP Recovery Case Study, about how Immedion helped a leading recovery audit firm with colocation, disaster recovery and assistance in the face of a global pandemic.
Fusion Point Case Study, detailing how Immedion provides a secure, compliant hosting environment to a large data management company that supports sensitive information.
Immedion’s local data centers are strategically located for safety and convenience. Locations include Spartanburg, SC , Greenville, SC , Charleston, SC , Downtown Cincinnati , Eastgate Cincinnati , Asheville, NC , Columbia SC and Columbus, IN (in the greater Indianapolis area).