Recover Your Data in the Event of Disaster
According to FEMA, 40 percent of businesses do not reopen after a disaster and another 25 percent fail within a year. Similarly, the Small Business Administration reports that over 90 percent of businesses fail within two years after being struck by a disaster. Preparing for a disaster can make all the difference, and it doesn’t need to be an overly expensive or taxing operation.
Immedion Can Help
Immedion assists customers throughout the disaster recovery planning and implementation process. We provide the highest assurances that business critical data is backed up and available for restoration, and we do that by working closely with you to develop a plan for when disaster strikes.
- Eight fully redundant, SOC compliant data centers
- Highly reliable Recovery Cloud that can be used in conjunction with either physical or virtual infrastructures
- High speed backbone between data center sites to ensure our network is always on
- Highly skilled staff ready to assist you
- Suite of Managed Services
- Industry-leading SLA agreements
- Temporary workspace to get your business back up and running
We work with you every step of the way to ensure your solution protects your business systems and data. And if disaster does strike, you can be assured that we’ll be there for you and your business.
We can assist you in implementing a disaster recovery solution with your physical equipment housed in our data centers. Our geographically diverse data center offerings ensure that a single disaster doesn’t affect both your primary and disaster recovery environments.
Our Recovery Cloud is an easy to use disaster recovery strategy. With a virtualized disaster recovery strategy, you can be assured of quick recovery times and can easily test your DR environment.