The Always On Promise.
Immedion offers eight fully redundant, SOC 2 Type 2 certified data centers designed to keep your data and systems secure. Each location offers cutting edge technologies designed to keep your data and systems secure and Always On, and each includes an unbeatable network with multiple Tier 1 IP providers for highspeed access and performance without a single point of failure to ensure that you remain Always On.
Though each data center is designed to keep your information and infrastructure safe and secure, Immedion strategically selected to open a data center in Asheville, North Carolina, one of America’s safest weather cities. Location is one of the most important factors to consider when selecting a disaster recovery provider. Our facility is nestled between two mountain ranges and high above the nearest flood plain. US Geological Survey Data lists Asheville with a very low risk of major earthquake or damage from seismic tremors from outside the region. Asheville is far removed from targets subject to man-made threats such as nuclear, military, intelligence facilities, seaports, train stations or major airport. Asheville boasts a stable business environment with a below average cost of doing business.
Features & Benefits
- 24/7/365 support with access to our team of highly skilled and certified technical experts
- Increased resiliency for lower downtime
- Runbook development support
- Recovery objectives (RPO and RTO) that fit your needs
- Regular recovery testing
- Ability to operate out of our war room/temporary workspaces while you get your location back up and running
- High-speed network backbone between sites to ensure your network is always on.
- Repairing or upgrading your infrastructure
- Recovery from a natural disaster
- Mitigating a security incident
Want More Information? Check out our:
Disaster Recovery Checklist, covering industry experience, data center specs, support and other amenities.
Dayton Superior Case Study, detailing how Immedion assisted a leading manufacturing and distribution company create a new DR environment unparalleled visibility.
Blog post on IT readiness in the aftermath of a disaster, and key things to consider when choosing a DR provider.