Disaster Recovery Made Easy
Designed to complement your Cloud or physical environment, our Recovery Cloud (DRaaS) is a key-component of your disaster recovery plan. With hourly replication, bi-annual testing and flexible recovery point and recovery time objectives, you can rest assured that your business is protected in the event of a disaster. Simply identify your mission-critical servers, determine the amount of space you need, and we’ll make sure your data is available when you need it.
Recovery for Any Disaster
Downtime can be caused by more than a natural disaster. Ransomware attacks, human error, hardware failure and other unforeseen events can cause unplanned outages. However, Immedion’s Recovery Cloud offers an easy, reliable alternative. The Recovery Cloud can be used during repairs or updates to your primary environment, to mitigate your risk of a cybersecurity attack or even during an office move. It’s a versatile tool for more than just natural disasters.
- One-hour recovery point objectives
- Four-hour recovery time objectives
- Replication of on premise VMware and Hyper-V environments
- Set-up assistance
- Inbound bandwidth Included
- Near real-time replication
- Bi-annual Recovery Testing
- Hypervisor based block-level replication
- Optional on-going access to our team of technical experts
- 24/7/365 support
- RTO reporting capabilities