Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Designed to complement your cloud or physical environment, our recovery cloud (DRaaS) is a key component of your disaster recovery plan. You simply identify your mission-critical servers and determine the amount of space you need and we’ll make sure your data is available when you need it by offering hourly replication, bi-annual testing and flexible recovery point and recovery time objectives.
All of this is done on Immedion’s ultra-reliable, high performance cloud which couples best-in-class infrastructure with the highest level of care and customer service, resulting in an ultra-reliable, geo-diverse cloud that rivals mega clouds in performance and everyone in customer support.
Features & Benefits
- 24/7/365 support with access to our team of highly skilled and certified technical experts
- Increased resiliency for lower downtime
- Runbook development support
- Recovery objectives (RPO and RTO) that fit your needs
- Regular recovery testing
- Replication of your on-premise VMware and Hyper-V environments
- Failover assistance provided by certified technicians
- Near real-time replication
- Hypervisor based block-level replication
Want More Information? Check out our:
Disaster Recovery as a Service Whitepaper and Checklist, with six key items to consider when building your business continuity plans, plus a checklist designed to help with the decision-making process.
Links Unlimited Case Study, detailing how Immedion helped a premium procurement and fulfillment company realize increased speed and stability alongside a robust and resilient disaster recovery solution should an issue arise.