Your data is too valuable to lose. Immedion’s Backup service is scalable and highly reliable ensuring your organization's mission-critical data and applications are constantly protected and retained.
Immedion's Backup service provides flexible, scalable, reliable and secure solutions that support file, Web, application, database and operating system backups. Immedion's intuitive user interface makes self-service restores a breeze. Within 60 seconds, you can start restoring a single file, a full virtual machine or even a database from your database server.
- Scalable from 10GB to hundreds of petabyte backups
- No upfront capital expense and competitive monthly rates
- Customized backup and retention schedule per customer requirements
- No additional per server or database licensing costs
- Support for over 40 operating systems and databases
- Backup to multiple sites
- 24/7/365 management and monitoring with trained and certified staff
- BareMetal™ restoration of entire failed servers, putting your protected systems back in business in as little as an hour instead of several days
- Disk-to-Disk data protection
- Application specific protection
- Point-in-Time Backup
- Support for virtual platforms
- Offsite media services and media rotation
- Offsite vaulting, with deduplication and compression
Benefits of Immedion's Data Backup Services
Why choose Immedion for your data backup services? When you work with us you’ll get the attention and care you’d expect from a local provider with all the capabilities of a national managed services company. We work as an extension of your IT department as well as handle full IT services if no internal resources exist. We handle the day-to-day, so you can focus on your strategic goals.
As a preferred local provider, Immedion has locations in Spartanburg, SC, Greenville, SC, Charleston, SC, Downtown Cincinnati, Eastgate Cincinnati, Asheville, NC and Columbus, IN. Our company additionally offers a full suite of managed IT services, including specialties in IT Support Services, Data Backup, Always On Data Management Services and more.
Ready to get the support you need? Request a free managed services consultation today to see how we can help your company!