Our experienced team can guide you through the transition to Office 365, ensuring as seamless a migration as possible. With dozens of migrations successfully completed, Immedion has the experience to plan, design, implement, and support your Office 365 solution. Using a variety of advanced tools, our responsive technical team will lead your organization through the migration with minimal user disruption.
Select from plans that include the following:
- Exchange Online – with 50GB of storage per mailbox
- OneDrive Cloud Storage – with 1TB of storage per user
- SharePoint Online – for external and team collaboration
- Microsoft Office Application Suite – including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher (not all applications are available with every plan)
- Skype for Business – real-time communication via IM, video, and web conferencing
- Always Up-to-Date – this subscription-based service provides you with the most up-to-date version of your applications and services.
- Built-in Security – At the service level, Office 365 uses the defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices. In addition, Office 365 gives you enterprise-grade, user and admin controls to further secure your environment.
- Privacy by Design – When you entrust your data to Office 365, you remain the sole owner of the data: you retain the rights, title, and interest in the data you store in Office 365.
- Continuous Compliance – As Office 365 is a global service, continuous compliance refers to the commitment to evolve the Office 365 controls and stay up to date with standards and regulations that apply to your industry and geography.
- Independent Verification – Office 365 is independently verified to meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.