Our experienced team can guide you through the transition to Office 365, ensuring as seamless a migration as possible. With dozens of migrations successfully completed, Immedion has the experience to plan, design, implement, and support your Office 365 solution. Using a variety of advanced tools, our responsive technical team will lead your organization through the migration with minimal user disruption.
Select from plans that include the following:
- Exchange Online – with 50GB of storage per mailbox
- OneDrive Cloud Storage – with 1TB of storage per user
- SharePoint Online – for external and team collaboration
- Microsoft Office Application Suite – including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher (not all applications are available with every plan)
- Skype for Business – real-time communication via IM, video, and web conferencing
- Always Up-to-Date – this subscription-based service provides you with the most up-to-date version of your applications and services.
- Built-in Security – At the service level, Office 365 uses the defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices. In addition, Office 365 gives you enterprise-grade, user and admin controls to further secure your environment.
- Privacy by Design – When you entrust your data to Office 365, you remain the sole owner of the data: you retain the rights, title, and interest in the data you store in Office 365.
- Continuous Compliance – As Office 365 is a global service, continuous compliance refers to the commitment to evolve the Office 365 controls and stay up to date with standards and regulations that apply to your industry and geography.
- Independent Verification – Office 365 is independently verified to meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.
Choosing Immedion for Migration Support Services
Why choose Immedion for your IT support services? When you work with us you’ll get the attention and care you’d expect from a local provider with all the capabilities of a national managed services company. We work as an extension of your IT department as well as handle full IT services if no internal resources exist. We handle the day-to-day, so you can focus on your strategic goals.
As a preferred local provider, Immedion has data center locations in Spartanburg, SC, Greenville, SC, Charleston, SC, Indiana, Downtown Cincinnati, Eastgate Cincinnati, Asheville, NC and Columbus, IN. Our company additionally offers a full suite of managed IT services, including specialties in IT Support Services, Data Backup, Always On Data Management Services, and more.
Ready to get the support you need for email? Request a free managed services consultation today to see how we can help your company!